Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 163.513 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 386,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 296,077 Franc (S/. 1,811) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,600 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,000 lei (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bergamo costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)