Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 166.755 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 371,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 285,167 Franc (S/. 1,710) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)