Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 175.158 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 395,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 305,442 Franc (S/. 1,744) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kristiansand costs kr 15 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingston costs J$100 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$40,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$198 (about 1 hour ago)