Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 191.934 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 308,872 Franc (S/. 1,609) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)