Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 187.520 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 320,717 Franc (S/. 1,710) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (43 minutes ago)