Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 30.462 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 774,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 564,422 Franc (Mex$ 18,529) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 150,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 287,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,000 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,150 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨63,023 (25 minutes ago)