Cost of living comparison between Chilpancingo, Mexico and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.897 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 219,585 Franc (Mex$ 7,345) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)