Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 28.783 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 701,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 504,837 Franc (Mex$ 17,539) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)