Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 28.767 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 724,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 521,228 Franc (Mex$ 18,119) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)