Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 32.615 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 742,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 536,522 Franc (Mex$ 16,450) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (about 1 hour ago)