Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.926 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 372,941 Franc (CH$402,943) in Chillan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)