Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.875 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 247,453 Franc (CH$282,655) in Chillan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irvine, California costs $6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (35 minutes ago)