Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.881 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 763,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 607,806 Franc (CH$690,264) in Chillan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元3,488 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)