Cost of living comparison between Chihuahua, Mexico and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 32.379 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chihuahua (Mexico) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,382,572 Franc (Mex$ 42,700) in Chihuahua.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 3 hours ago)