Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 179.491 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 809,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 672,183 Franc (S/. 3,745) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 220,000 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Catania costs €100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 元35 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 15,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)