Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 170.146 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 820,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 667,706 Franc (S/. 3,924) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1.01 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 220 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$1,864 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)