Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 179.783 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,615,247 Franc (S/. 8,984) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £20 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $950 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)