Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 170.299 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 890,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 725,761 Franc (S/. 4,262) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Libertad costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (about 3 hours ago)