Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.937 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,550,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,079,705 Franc (¥421,220) in Chiba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 2 hours ago)