Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.119 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,750,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,260,625 Franc (¥441,628) in Chiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (39 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (about 1 hour ago)