Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.328 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 612,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 451,388 Franc (26,050 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bergen costs kr 115 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (about 1 hour ago)