Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.083 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 642,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 475,243 Franc (27,819 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (about 1 hour ago)