Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.020 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,330,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 950,958 Franc (55,873 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bucharest costs 5.23 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £2,043 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maribor costs €165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexicali costs Mex$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)