Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.747 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,310,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 938,795 Franc (56,056 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tunis costs 70 Dinar (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €850 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Petrolina costs R$ 90 (about 2 hours ago)