Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.669 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 236,791 Franc (10,446₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)