Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.476 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 399,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 306,539 Franc (14,273₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lubbock, Texas costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Zrenjanin costs 85 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)