Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.799 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 295,363 Franc (12,955₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Almaty costs 140 KZT (38 minutes ago)