Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.606 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 393,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 300,393 Franc (13,288₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)