Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 22.613 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 46% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 211,697 Franc (9,362₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $4.41 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,500,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (41 minutes ago)