Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.465 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 621,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 445,387 Franc (20,749₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)