Cost of living in Cherkasy, Ukraine compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.582 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cherkasy (Ukraine) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,030,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 718,258 Franc (31,806₴) in Cherkasy.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)