Cost of living in Cherkasy, Ukraine compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.582 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cherkasy (Ukraine) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 833,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 601,616 Franc (29,230₴) in Cherkasy.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)