Cost of living in Cherepovets, Russia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.351 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cherepovets (Russia) is 43% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,236 Franc (руб 346) in Cherepovets.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiba costs ¥126 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $16 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $490 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £35 (about 1 hour ago)