Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 451.341 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 15% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,963,456 Franc (C$4,350) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $10,750 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Yaoundé costs 3,250 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)