Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 471.833 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 15% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,327,065 Franc (C$2,813) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raipur costs ₨150 (36 minutes ago)