Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia, United States compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 556.410 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,290,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,828,122 Franc ($3,286) in Charlottesville, Virginia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €750 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guwahati costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $28,000 (about 4 hours ago)