Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 632 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 587.600 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,910,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,152,607 Franc ($5,365) in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $22 (31 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)