Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 720 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 551.000 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,370,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,677,997 Franc ($4,860) in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £470 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)