Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 618.360 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 9% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,124,946 Franc ($3,436) in Charlotte Amalie.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.55 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨12,198 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Khabarovsk costs руб 40 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (8 minutes ago)