Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 553.190 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,386,546 Franc ($4,314) in Charlotte Amalie.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)