Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 619.000 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 9% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,772,564 Franc ($2,864) in Charlotte Amalie.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquitos costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)