Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 603.660 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 9% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,419,529 Franc ($2,352) in Charlotte Amalie.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)