Cost of living in Charleston, South Carolina, United States compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 534.630 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charleston, South Carolina (United States) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,790,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,074,132 Franc ($5,750) in Charleston, South Carolina.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Ithaca, New York costs $5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (about 1 hour ago)