Cost of living comparison between Charleston, South Carolina, United States and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 602.180 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charleston, South Carolina (United States) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 8,164,812 Franc ($13,559) in Charleston, South Carolina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)