Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 650.513 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 8% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 878,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 804,320 Franc (€1,236) in Chania.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hong Kong costs HK$2,498 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (about 2 hours ago)