Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 90.584 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 16% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 452,154 Franc (元4,992) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (28 minutes ago)