Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 88.014 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 11% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 545,665 Franc (元6,200) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 490,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 12TL (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 4.90 zł (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 678 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle costs AU$27,167 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 2 hours ago)