Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.532 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,040,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 4,204,742 Franc (₩7,907,009) in Changwon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)