Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49810 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,810,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,941,195 Franc (₩7,912,495) in Changwon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,032 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Tromsø costs kr 42 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨130 (29 minutes ago)