Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49890 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,640,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,797,612 Franc (₩7,611,957) in Changwon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)