Cost of living comparison between Changwon, South Korea and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.534 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,571 Franc (₩4,812) in Changwon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)