Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.509 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,350,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,579,253 Franc (₩7,028,034) in Changwon.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Liverpool costs £4.89 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,450,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (about 2 hours ago)