Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.548 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,100 Franc (₩5,657) in Changwon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (41 minutes ago)