Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.864 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 275,210 Franc (15,405 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)