Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.295 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 511,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 379,739 Franc (21,956 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)