Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.154 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 742,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 583,826 Franc (元6,938) in Changsha.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)