Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.177 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 250,039 Franc (元2,773) in Changsha.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)