Cost of living in Changchun, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.094 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is 8% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,020,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 934,944 Franc (元11,118) in Changchun.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patras costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Udaipur costs ₨0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (about 2 hours ago)