Cost of living in Chalcis, Greece compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 655.745 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chalcis (Greece) is 132% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,686,203 Franc (€2,571) in Chalcis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 727,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (44 minutes ago)