Cost of living in Chalcis, Greece compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 658.229 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chalcis (Greece) is 145% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,890,359 Franc (€2,872) in Chalcis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 771,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (31 minutes ago)