Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.487 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 32% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 4,009 Franc (₨731) in Chakwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 1 hour ago)