Cost of living in České Budějovice, Czech Republic compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.190 XOF / CZK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 902,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 729,822 Franc (28,973 Kč) in České Budějovice.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 25₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)