Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.615 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 668,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 525,233 Franc (Mex$ 17,156) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €4,300 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)