Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.761 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 372,757 Franc (Mex$ 11,378) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)