Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.767 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 680,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 523,987 Franc (Mex$ 18,215) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (36 minutes ago)