Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 617.860 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,967,236 Franc ($3,184) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 2 hours ago)