Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.272 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,469,983 Franc (Php119,784) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thane costs ₨1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨63 (about 1 hour ago)