Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 174.091 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 724,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 559,357 Franc (R$ 3,213) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨7,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 1 hour ago)