Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 175.163 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 668,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 517,218 Franc (R$ 2,953) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (10 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in São Paulo costs R$ 12 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uruapan costs Mex$ 85 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)