Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 180.118 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 237,680 Franc (R$ 1,320) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €500 (16 minutes ago)