Cost of living in Catania, Italy compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 650.053 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 5% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,480,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,400,417 Franc (€2,154) in Catania.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 109,000TL (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)