Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 656.115 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 13% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,635,558 Franc (€2,493) in Castellón de la Plana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)