Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 199.048 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 252,248 Franc (R$ 1,267) in Cascavel.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,897 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)