Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 180.416 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 312,059 Franc (R$ 1,730) in Cascavel.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)