Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 658.285 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 13% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,550,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,344,554 Franc (€2,043) in Cascais.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walvis Bay costs 80 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)