Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 653.502 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 13% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,623,431 Franc (€2,484) in Cascais.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)