Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 58.237 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,630,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,224,299 Franc (21,023 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.18 (about 3 hours ago)