Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 59.198 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,650,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,252,299 Franc (21,155 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $712 (about 3 hours ago)