Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 61.739 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,763,511 Franc (28,564 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)