Cost of living in Caruaru, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 161.859 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caruaru (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 397,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 300,196 Franc (R$ 1,855) in Caruaru.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)