Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 650.849 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,140,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,005,157 Franc (€1,544) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (38 minutes ago)