Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,538 prices entered by 273 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 55.473 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 34% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 969,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 643,072 Franc (Bs 11,592) in Caracas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)