Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,325 prices entered by 257 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01842 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 11% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 340 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 303 Franc (Bs 16,445) in Caracas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 3 hours ago)