Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,739 prices entered by 412 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 54.539 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 34% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 947,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 621,186 Franc (Bs 11,390) in Caracas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 80 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨400 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chengdu costs 元200 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$110,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)