Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,140 prices entered by 239 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00707 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 36% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 140 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 89 Franc (Bs 12,615) in Caracas.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $9 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 2 hours ago)