Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,994 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.772 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,890,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,487,670 Franc (R 37,405) in Cape Town.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz, California costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Townsville costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)