Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,882 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 45.376 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,370,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,929,701 Franc (R 42,527) in Cape Town.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windsor costs C$11 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 49 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)