Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,058 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 43.323 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,050,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,654,187 Franc (R 38,183) in Cape Town.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (44 minutes ago)