Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 9.396 XOF / HTG
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 5% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,051,241 Franc (218,307 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)