Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 9.215 XOF / HTG
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 5% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,128,315 Franc (230,955 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (38 minutes ago)