Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 8.837 XOF / HTG
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,110,648 Franc (238,830 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 6,000 Leu (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $9 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (36 minutes ago)