Cost of living comparison between Cap-Haïtien, Haiti and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 9.280 XOF / HTG
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 5% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,052,155 Franc (221,139 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)