Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 9.362 XOF / HTG
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 5% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,708,274 Franc (182,474 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,630,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨455 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 3,000 Kyat (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €6.00 (39 minutes ago)