Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 190.333 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,603,761 Franc (R$ 8,426) in Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cairns costs AU$2,958 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)