Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 166.437 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 710,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 541,286 Franc (R$ 3,252) in Campo Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$220,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$35,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)