Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 154.639 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 735,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 563,116 Franc (R$ 3,641) in Campo Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (27 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 3 hours ago)