Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 148.266 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 713,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 535,667 Franc (R$ 3,613) in Campo Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php150 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)