Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 760 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 194.872 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,635,483 Franc (R$ 8,393) in Campinas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)