Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 796 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 167.635 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,310,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,067,250 Franc (R$ 6,367) in Campinas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 80₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,750 (about 1 hour ago)