Cost of living comparison between Campina Grande, Brazil and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 193.916 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 248,715 Franc (R$ 1,283) in Campina Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (38 minutes ago)