Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 176.539 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 702,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 559,678 Franc (R$ 3,170) in Campina Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Anchorage, Alaska costs $16 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Serena costs CH$14,990,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 10 (25 minutes ago)