Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 199.048 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 379,665 Franc (R$ 1,907) in Campina Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (38 minutes ago)