Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 767.461 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,279,642 Franc (£2,970) in Cambridge.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 2 hours ago)