Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.532 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 9% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 398,583 Franc (Php34,563) in Calapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 365,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yongin costs ₩1,250 (2 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨33,000 (about 1 hour ago)