Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.765 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 17% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 371,425 Franc (Php34,505) in Calapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 317,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)