Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.338 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 22% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 573,130 Franc (Php46,452) in Calapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)