Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.729 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 20% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 397,017 Franc (Php33,851) in Calapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 332,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £1,290 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (25 minutes ago)