Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 58.071 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 125% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 9,271,970 Franc (Bs 159,666) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,120,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.83 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$206 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)