Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01219 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 11% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 800 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 712 Franc (Bs 58,456) in Calabozo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)