Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 62.212 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 152% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 5,905,111 Franc (Bs 94,919) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)