Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 55.460 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 130% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 9,231,733 Franc (Bs 166,456) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,010,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (39 minutes ago)