Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,781 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 33.852 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 36% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 251,674 Franc (E£ 7,435) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (27 minutes ago)