Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 435.470 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 7% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,010,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,875,058 Franc (AU$4,306) in Cairns.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mogadishu costs 100 S (about 1 hour ago)