Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 420.812 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 7% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,310,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,138,301 Franc (AU$5,081) in Cairns.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.38 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元20,000 (about 2 hours ago)