Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 420.677 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,590,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,229,735 Franc (AU$5,300) in Cairns.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)